Hi folks,
no card today. But some of you guys have asked about our "new life" in Germany. And I promised to post some pics.
I decided to start with some interesting pictures from the "BIG MOVE" from Alabama, USA to Lower Saxony in Germany.
Since we had a moving company coming to pack up A L L our stuff (I mean really everthing) it looked crazy like this:

part of the kitchen
dining room with living room

guess, what is this? yep, a small part of my stamping stuff. they packed everything pretty good but boy, I was watching them .....

the first container packed with a part of our 400 moving pieces

Mathis and Jannis pretty excited because of all the things going on (well, at least for a little while)
the first container jam-packed!!!! I mean it was FULL!
And this is Hartmann Family without furniture watching the german soccer team playing during the World Championchip. The boys enjoyed the empty house for quite a while but without their toys .... :(
Okay, here I will finish part 1 of our "New Life" series. Stay tuned for more pics here on the blog
Hugs Tanja



7 comments:
Oh my friend, that is some move! I am remembering having to do this every 2 years or so and feel your pain! Blessings to you on this new journey in life and hoping things fall into routine super quick!
Oh that is so familiar ... we moved from Ireland to the US and after 4 years - from the US back to Ireland... lots of containers and boxes! Thankfully we had a moving company doing the packing and unpacking too!!! There are still boxes in the garage not unpacked !! LOL!!!! (that's after 6 years!)
Wow, I could not even imagine all those boxes and the car too.
Oh my! What an amazing job that was. And to watch your car go byebye - yikes! Love the picture of the boys on the floor and I can't wait to see pictures of the new house and area.
Hugs sweet Tanja!
WOW! That is quite a move I wish you and all of your family well!
Bless your heart!
:) Lisa
Wow! That was some move!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your new home along with pix of the family! Wishing you much happiness in your new home!!!
WOW!!
Tanja... TFS these pix! What a move! I don't even know if I could do it! Did you move your car?! Take it to Germany??!! WOW. Is all I have to say. I hope that your new place is starting to feel more and more like home!
XOXO
Post a Comment