Tuesday, September 7, 2010

cqc#49 - Lucas



Hi there,

late again and still buried under a lot of new furnitures and still busy with organizing (it's driving me crazy!!!!!) :)

For this card I used the sketch from this challenge from the Claudia and Company challenge- blog.
And unfortunately you cannot the see in the picture but on the strip in the middle I stamped the sentiment "THOUGH GUY" randomly with Versamark - looks neat irl - sorry!

Will be back later with a all the details!!! Thank you for your patience
Hugs Tanja

8 comments:

kadie said...

oooooooh, I LOVE HIM!!! This card is AdORABLE, Tanja! Did you put your name in for C&Co's digi dt call?? You totally should! :)

karen said...

great job Tanja!
I love your coloring!

Lorie said...

This is really cute, Tanja, and your Copic work looks awesome! Great job!!

Love ya,
Lorie

Imke said...

Cute little guy and your coloring is awesome !

LORi said...

WOWZA Tanja!!! This is sensational!!! love love love it!!

Thanks sooo much for sharing with C&co.!!

Hugs - LORi BOYD

Tracy said...

I agree with LORi! WOWWIE!!!! This is the perfect boy card. You rocked the sketch challenge. Thank you for joining us at Claudia & Co.
Hugs,
Tracy

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

HE si so cute,Tanja!!! i love the sentiment too!

ThePurplePlace said...

This is another fabulous card! I love your wonderful coloring and all the creativity!!

You're one fabulous cardmaker!

Lisa