Tuesday, September 14, 2010

cqc#50 - sunshine flowers



Hi there,

it's colorQ time again - boy, where is this week gone? I think I need to slow down and enjoy the rainy weather here in Germany (since we haven't had it for at least four years :))

Miss Arielle found this wonderful inspiration photo and I have to admit that LOVE this color combo - unfortunately I don't owe any stamp pad from the new colors/in colors from SU but I think it's no big deal to change a little bit, right? And you can't see the difference on this photo anyway :)

For my card I used one of those stamp set Inkadinkado came up when the first wave of inchies rolled on. I love the images but I couldn't get a really good stamped one on paper - don't know what happened but every time I stamped one of this cuties I messed it up. So I stayed with this little image and went ahead. I really like the result - the colors just rock, what do you think? It's your turn to show us your creations at the colorQ website!

Thank you for visiting me today and stay tuned. There will be big news tomorrow and I'm already soooooo excited....
Hugs Tanja

3 comments:

Renée said...

I love this, Tanja! The colour blocking is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Tanja this is stunning! I absolutely love it!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous Tanja - I didn't even realize it wasn't the colors - lol!!!