Friday, May 1, 2009

weekend again

Hello everybody,

wow, another week is gone and it was just Saturday, wasn't it?
In this time of the year (okay and from Thanksgiving to Christmas) we are super busy - one appointment after an other. Not a single day like the other ... Please, please let me know that you go the same way ..... =)

But nevertheless I could relax and little while I was doing some cards for a swap for my sweet friend from Canada Paola (aka Sama). She is hosting a swap about your favorite pasttime. Well, besides stamping and ... and ... my favorite pasttime is scuba diving. Have you ever tried to find a diving related stamp? Probably not. Let me tell you - I found a bunch of quite "unknown" stamp companies but no one carries a diving stamp. So I had to skip this idea and went with .... shopping!!! I love to stroll the shops and watch out for nice stamping stuff or kids clothes or any good deal. I could do that for hours and days - buying wouldn't be necessary ;-) .
So, this is what I came up with.


I stamped the emmybella on whisper white and paper pieced it with soft sky, blue bayou and groovy guava DSP. I put a mat in blue bayou and soft sky underneath the lady. My blue bayou DSP (yes, I wanna get rid of it!) was matted on whisper white and glued on a piece of soft sky. Groovy guava double stitched ribbon was wrapped around and fixed with a white eyelet. Clean and easy but I like her!

Thanks for stopping by. Will be back by Sunday with a new card to share
Take care
Tanja


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo on this!! And all the different coordinating dps are perfectly balanced. I have such trouble with that. (Too bad you could not make a SCUBA card - perhaps you could email stampingBella and make the suggestion.)