Friday, May 1, 2009

2. post and a huge THANK YOU!!!

Ladies,

I have to show you this. My friend Paola just sent me an envie and when I opened it all those
goodies fell in my hands!!!!!!
I asked her if she could stamp me a certain
images and she included one of my favorite cads ever (it has a recycled soda pop can on the font!) and two t-shirts for the boys. They love them and so I do. Thank you so much, hunn! You really made my day.

I tried to take a picture of the boys with the t-shirts on .... but t ended in a desaster.Here is a pic anyway - I promise not to show pics from them very often!

Wish y'all a wonderful night and a gorgeous weekend!
Hugs Tanja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't promise to not post pics - I love seeing these little guys of yours!!

Judy McMullen said...

Oh, Tanja, your boys are so cute...Promise to post pictures often!!! Paola is sure a sweetheart! Such cute T-shirts for the boys!!! BTW, she warned me not to give you one of her April Sisterhood OTC swap cards
because she was sending you one herself! Oooh, looks like you're getting 6 April cards. LOL