Hello everybody,
I hope you had a wonderful Memorial-Day
-Weekend. We went to Pensacola and spent a couple hours at the beach, visited the museum ..... We had fun and beautiful weather!
I want to show you 2 cards today.
The first one I made for Dawn McVey's color challenge:
Okay, to be honest: I wanted to use exactly this DP and there is obviously no Raspberry in it. So please, just think that the pink pirouette may look a liiiittle bit raspberry-ish, okay =) ?It's a simple layout but I really like the color combo. I embossed the Always Artichoke with the swirl-embossing plate from SU and "colored" the swirls with a glitter pen - irl it looks fantasic - unfortunately you can't see it in the picture....
And the second card was made from some scraps I had laying on my desk ...
Thank you for stopping by - comments are very much appreciated ;-)
Hugs Tanja
Deets:
1. card
stamps: Oval all SU
ink: rose red
paper: mellow moss, always artichoke, pink pirouette, Bella Rose DP
accessories: scallop oval punch, glitter pen, swirl embossing template SU, ribbon American Crafts, dimensionals
2. card
stamp: Shopping-Bella (?-was in one of the stamp-kits I received froma swap), Studio G
paper: night of navy, white cs, apricot appeal, Que Sera DP K&Company
accessories: SU markers, red rhinestones Kaiser crafts, dimensionals
5 comments:
Ohh! I see what you mean now! Hahaha You can use the MS Paint software on your computer. It's under 'Accessories'. Open the file in that and under Images, pick Skew/Stretch. Then pick a percentage smaller than 100%. I normally pick 35%. And then save and upload it again. Hope this helps Tanja!
Opps!! Forgot to say....LOVELY CARD TANJA!! And I left you a PM on SCS. :)
Beautiful card - it has such a soft feel to it.
Both card are great. The top one is so soft and girly! Way to go with this fabulous color combo.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Great cards, Tanja! The first card is beautiful...I love that color combo, and how you pulled it together. The second card, is fabulous, and I wish my scraps came together so well! Great job!
Post a Comment