Hi there,
I had a busy week. My husband was home sick and everybody thought is was the Swine flu (rolleyes). No it wasn't that kind of flu but he had high fever for 3 days and wasn't able to do anything or to go anywhere. But he is feeling better now and that gives me some time to breath and to relax a bit ...
Last night I finished a swap for the Artful Inkables DT.
I used their stamp set "Orange you sweet" and watercolored it. It looks so like summer and hot days and cool lemonade ... Well, that's my point of view ;-)
I wish y'all a wonderful Mother's Day and thanks for stopping by!
Toodles Tanja
Supplies:
Stamp: Orange you sweet - Artful Inkables, Sanded Background from SU
Ink: JetBlack Stazon
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Summer Sun, Delicate Dots DP and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Aquapainter and SU inkpads, Dimensionals, mesh ??? (couldn't find a word for this, sorry)
4 comments:
Makes me want to set up my hammock and indulge in a cool drink!
Darn this is cute...I love the burlap backing :)
OOH.. I like I like!
The burlap looks so perfect!
Would work with coconut themes too!
Gorgeous! You are so so creative. i lvoe how you used the burlap. MMMM I'm thirsty now...
Post a Comment