Monday, April 27, 2009

long time no see...

Hello everybody,

sorry for being Mia for so long. We had a pretty busy weekend.
But I really got to finish two of my swaps. This is one of the cards I made. Roxane aka 2CuteCats is hosting a Cuttlebug swap over at Splitcoaststampers and I made that card for the swap. I really like how it turned out.
I wanted to use my new Textured Impressions Die from SU. But I had no idea what to do. I saw wonderful cards which had the flowers embossed on white cs. Pretty but way too clean - even for me. So I looked at my new Stampin' Pastels and just played around. I applied the chalk with my finger tip after I patted the versamark on my "cuttlebuged" image. Easy and wow! What do you think?

As I said we were quite busy ...
On Friday we were visiting a Strawberry patch with the boys' preschool - and we had a BLAST! They could pick Strawberries and eat homemade icecream. Guess what was more important? Sure - the icecream!!! =) You can see it on the
photos ...


Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!
Hugs Tanja


7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tanja... I love love LOVE your card. So pretty! And your handsome young men. They are so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous! And those boys are so handsome; thanks for sharing photos of them

Judy McMullen said...

Tanja your card is gorgeous! Love how you colored the roses!

And your boys are so cute. TFS the photos!

karen said...

Tanja! The card is so pretty!
And thank you for sharing pics of your boys! Adorable!!

XOXO
karen

*Susan* said...

HI TANJA!! {waving} Congratulations on your new blog!

Your boys are so cute! And smart...of course eating ice cream in the most imporant event of the day! ha-ha

This card is stunning! It may be simple but the way you applied the pastels around the embossed flowers is gorgeous!

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

Cute little guys.....and LOVE, the card. You did a really nice job with this embossing folder.....way to go Tanja.

kadie said...

Beautiful. And what fun pics of your boys too!!