
Hi everybody,
no, it's not wedding day over here but I thought I share this card with you today. I created it with one of Lori Boyd's digis "bride and groom" available in her shop - love it.
The sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch - so perfect to combine a bunch of scrap paper (here all from Boxer by Basic Grey).
And just in case I really need to give it away for a wedding I can add the initials of the bride and groom on the hearts ... we will see!
I'm off to prepare dinner now :)
Hugs and wish y'all a wonderful weekend
Tanja
Supplies:
stamps: Bride and Groom from Design by Lori Boyd (digi image), short and sweet sentiments SU
paper: night of navy, riding hood red, PTI white, DP Boxer from Basic Grey
others: Circle and scalloped circle nesties, label and designer label punch, heart punch SU, Copic markers, clear rhinestone stickers, stardust stickles
4 comments:
Tanja, this is a beautiful card and I love the idea to leave the hearts blank until you know who you will give it to.
This is beatiful!! The papers, the bling, the layout...it's all perfect! Cute Cute wedding card, Tanja!
Tanja, this is really lovely. I like the "bling" swirls and the different DP are great.
I love the wedding digi's of the bride and groom. You did a great job on this card. I need a card for a wedding next week , so thank you for the inspiration.
Post a Comment