Wednesday, September 22, 2010

remember to smile - by Lori Boyd digi


Hi there,

what do yo think of this cutie??? I just LOVE her. I have "her" sitting on my desk colored in 3 different ways and waiting for the next matching sketch :).

This image is called "Peekaboo Baby" and can be found here. Lori Boyd is one talented designer, I tell you. She makes the most cutest images ever. When I first saw her Puddlejumpers I fell in love *happy sigh*.

For this card I didn't wanna make a typical baby card. I used the sketch from Jen del Muro and played with the challenge from Claudia and Company ( use 1 flower, 2 DP and 3 buttons - I actually figured out that it was NOT the challenge from Claudia an company - but I have no clue which one it was.... ) and made kind of an encouragement card. And since there is always somebody who can use one of those ... :)

Thank you for stopping by today - and a special thanky to all you who left this encouraging and sweet comments on my last posts. They all mean so much to me - huge hug to everybody
Tanja

Supplies:
stamp: digi image "Peekaboo Baby" from Lollipop series by Lori Design, Sentiment is from Hope and Grace by TGF
ínk: Momento tuxedo black
paper: soft suede, PTI white, perfect plum, DP Origins from Basic Grey
others: Copic markers, PTI buttons and white twine, white gel pen, MS punch for leaves, white flower from my stash, corner rounder punch, Label 8 Nesties



5 comments:

April said...

Beautiful card...I can see why you fell in love with the image...how adorable!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tanja such a cute card. I totally agree I love the lollipop and sugarstick kids by lori.

karen said...

oh how cute Tanja!

Imke said...

Very sweet, Tanja. I like the DP and your coloring !

kadie said...

Your coloring is awesome, Tanja and I love the big bright yellow flower. I need some of those! Great card!