
Hi there,
I'm back as promised with my card for the colorQ challenge. I'm sorry it took me so long to get this post up, but life at our house seems to be extra-busy at the moment....
My card is based on Arielle's color choice for this week:
I loved all the circles in the picture and tried my hands on my "Dot Spot" set from PTI. Are you already getting bored with me being addicted to this company? :))
I'll be back tomorrow with TWO cards that I manage to get done, woohoo! So, please check back tomorrow and thank you for visiting me today - I love to have you here.
Hugs Tanja
Supplies:
stamp: Dot Spot from PTI
ink: Versamark, sage shadow, always artichoke, cameo coral and bravo burgundy
paper: always artichoke, PTI white
others: sponge, rhinestone stickers
1 comment:
Wow, this looks awesome. Not sure how you did it but it looks like it has been airbrushed! The little blings in the centres finish it off perfectly. Great way to get all the colors in. Thanks for the inspiration. Sam.
Post a Comment