Thursday, April 22, 2010

Celebrate Verve

Hi there,

here is another card that I made for the Beach Party over at the Verve Forum. You stil have time to join in the fun and maybe win some goodies :-)

Julee challenged her fellowers to create a card with the colors green, aqua and orange. Et voilĂ  ... mine has everything. Isn't this patterned paper from PTI cute or what? Love it !

I'm on my way to bed ... kids in springbreak are just exhausting, aren't they? ;-)
Please check back on Sunday - I will participating in the PTI blog hop that starts at 7pm CST - I would love for you to be a part of it!
Hugs Tanja

Supplies:
stamps: Love's Flower Verve
ink: garden green, vintage cream, Momento Black, Antique Linen Distress
paper: new leaf, aqua mist, assorted scraps, Green Boutique PTI
others: large scallop border die PTI, orange stickles, button PTI, white felt PTI, paper piercing tool, black marker, dimensionals

1 comment:

Imke said...

Beautiful Card, Tanja. I like the fresh colors. The flower give the right touch. Great work !