Hi there,it's been a while, I know. My husband is in Germany for house hunting and finally found a new and cozy place for us to live in :-) and now everbody is relieved and I'm back to the old swing ......
Today I have a manly card to share. Don't you love trying out "new" goodies? Actually mine were sitting on my desk for quite a while but last night I ended up trying a "technique" I saw on Nichole Heady's blog. I used the same stamp sets for the background but I was more in a male mood - cardmaking-wise ;-).
The sentiment and die is from PTI Fillable Frames #2 - so versatile and BEAUTIFUL to work with ***happy sigh***.
Thank you for popping in today - have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs Tanja
Supplies:
stamps: Turning a new leaf, Background Basics Script, Fillable frames #2 all PTI,
ink: soft suede, chocolate chip, garden green, Antique Linen Distress
paper: soft suede, rustic white
others: Fillable Frames die #2, dimensionals, rhinestone stickers Michael's
6 comments:
This card is gorgeous, it is really striking! It is great for a masculine themed card. Nice job!
BEAUTIFUL!! This is really gorgeous, Tanja!
This is SO pretty!!
Beautiful card!! i LOVE these leaves, its really a nice masculine card!
This is a terrific masculine card, Tanya! I love the elegant simplicity look of it!!
This is stunning and amazing... I just love it totally...
Post a Comment