PLEASE NOTE: this is my 2. post for today - please scroll down for today's first card!

Hi there,
I wanted to play with my first Waltzingmouse stamp set since I got it a couple weeks ago and I just found the perfect sketch on Sunday at CardPositioningSystem.
I sponged the piece on aqua mist paper with broken china distress ink, the "sand" was made by a scrap of kraft cs ditressed with antique linen distress ink.
The sentiment was ... well.... a serendipity. I first stamped it in white ink and figured out that it wasn't really visible so I went back and stamped it a second time in night of navy but without using a stamp positioner. And by eyeballing it I created a kind of a shadow effect with the white ... like it :)
Take care, my friends
Hugs Tanja
Deets:
stamps: Free Spirit - Waltzingmouse, Life's a breeze- SU
ink: fresh snow PTI, SU: real red, summer sun, pumkpin pie, certainly celery, night of navy, Broken China and Antique Linen Distress ink,
paper: kraft, PTI white, summer sunrise and Aqua mist PTI
others: border punch EKsuccess, buttons and white twine PTI, distressing tool, dimensionals
No comments:
Post a Comment