Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sugar Daisy

Hi there,

I promised to show you my next Daisy card. And here is ..... drumroll.......
Sugar Daisy!!!


Like I said, after I colored her for the first time I couldn't resist and wanted to try her in different colors. I used my trusty watercolor pencils from Farber -Castell and an Aquapainter and I figured out : the more you practice the faster you can see that you are getting better little by little...

Usually I'm not a designer (does this sounds good or what ;-)) for romantic cards but this time I'm pleased with the result. It will be my take for the Sugar Bowl challenge.

Okay, I have to hurry. We will do the rest of our christmas grocery shopping today! And I think I won't like it ;-)

Have a wnderful weekend and thank you for visiting me today
Hugs Tanja

Recipe:
stamp: Daisy from Elisabeth Bell by Sugar Nellie
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: kraft, whisper white, Bella Rose DP SU, Specialty Paper Taste of Textiles SU
other: circle Nesties, Swirl die SU and Big Shot, watercolro pencils and Aquapainter, red stickles, liquid pearls, buttons Playground SU, Prima Flowers, rhinestone brads and stickers, lace Maya road

6 comments:

Lorie said...

WOWZERS, Tanja! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! This is MY kinda card! Every element, paper choice, EVERYTHING about this card is fabulous!! Beautiful job, my talented friend!!

Love ya,
Lorie

Lilian said...

Oh wow! This is just fabulous! I love love your card! Wish I could come up with cards like these... Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Happy Holidays!

kadie said...

This is so gorgeous, Tanja!! You are so talented in your coloring and choosing elements for your cards. Beautiful!!

*Susan* said...

Oh Tanja, this is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! WOW! Your coloring is amazing! And everything you chose - the papers, the flowers, the ribbon - come together to perfection! Fabulous! {hug}

Imke said...

Tanja, this card is really sweet. Your coloring is great and i like the swirls on it.

karen said...

oh wow, tanja, this card is delightful! I love it!