Hi there,
I hate it when I can't keep promise .... Sorry for not posting for a week even though I told you I would. But after my inlaws flew back home we had 2 day for cleaning and relaxing and then we went to Disney World for 2 days. I can tell you .... we were really busy ;-)
Back to business.
I wanna show you a card I made for the most wonderful group of swapping-ladies called "Sisterhood of the travelling card". We swap together every month but most of the time we share good and bad news and just support each other in everything, right ladies?
This month Miss Fay is the hostess and challenged us to create a winter scene on our card.
I had this wonderful idea but finally I'm not impressed with what I came up with .... but well - 'tis is the season where everybody is busy and I really haven't had the time to redo 6 of this cards :-( I hope somebody will like it .... (sorry for the dark photo, the light outside isn't enough during bad weather, hm?)

Thank you for stopping by and watch out for the next post pretty soon :-))
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamp: Tree and sentiment is from Verve and snow man from Inkadinkado
ink: basic black
paper: whisper white, Wintergreen DP SU,
others: clear EP and heat gun, precision scissor, liquid appliqué, stardust stickles, dimensionals, paperpiercing tool, sticky tape, snow from Walmart (christmas aisle)
3 comments:
boy oh boy the problems we have!
I would take the 2 days at DW over the cleaning any day!
hope you had fun!
I think it looks pretty!
Carol<><
OMGosh is that the cutest or what?!??!!
Love it, Tanja, and so will all of our dear Sisters!!!!! And I'm super inspired because I have those trees! The snowy border is just beyond amazing! You rock!
Great Card, Tanja. I like the snow all around and the cutie snowmen.
Post a Comment