Monday, December 28, 2009

Frosty Days

Hi there,

did you have a good weekend? Our's was calm and quiet - so nice! I even took time and sat down for coloring and stamping and choosing paper and .... it was so much fun!

And I came up with this cool image: I love CC Design and when I saw Nora I had to have her. She sat on my desk and I couldn't wait to "work" with her. The DP is from the Eskimo Kisses collection from Basic Grey - I adore this cool and friendly colors - they matches Nora so perfectly.


She was colored with my trusty watercolor pencils and Aquapainter. I threw in some stickles, pink pearls, green rhinestone stickers, snowflakes punched with MS on vellum and I tried my hand on this grommit .... phew! I'm not sure if I like them. If there is anybody out there who can tell me how to use them properly ... PLEASE PLEASE do so!!! I like them togetehr with this pink pirouette ribbon but :::::rolleyes:::::

I wish you a great Monday and thank you for visiting my corner of the world today!
Hugs Tanja

4 comments:

Imke said...

I like these soft colors ! Fantastic card, Tanja. Die Karte leuchtet sehr schön mit den Stickles und Rhinestones.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable! And I hear you on the grommits, I have a few and am not really sure what to do with them since I don't have a setter. I like what you did with the ribbon though - it looks like it belongs that way.

Lorie said...

Awesome card, Tanja! I love all the bling you've placed in all the right places, and the vellum snowflake is wonderful!! I'm casing that idea, my friend! That's so clever!! I love those CC Designs too!

Love ya,
Lorie

kadie said...

This is SOOOOOOO adorable, Tanja!! I really love how you've colored the image and the papers are perfect! I love the snowflakes and ribbon treatment too...oh I just LOVE it all!