Hi there,
when you are here to hop with the Club Anya folks then you are right. If you just stumbled onto this blog you are very welcome to sneak around and just check out what this is all about.
There is a huge - I mean really HUGE - blog hop going on tonight starting at the Club Anya blog . Everybody will show you something christmas related.
Well, and there we have the first problem here. I was so excited when I signed up for the hop that I didn't read all the deets. "Christmas" - is the theme. Usually no problem for me because I have tons of christmas stamps ... but .... none of the TGF ones. :-( Ordering some? Too late! Using digis? Have non of those either and there is no Ian or Anya christmas digi stamp in store.
Hm!!!!!! I went creative and and used "My guy Ian" set and just adjusted him a little bit. Ian is now wearing a Santa hat. I decided to keep this card "cool". We have a lot of single guys here around and it is always hard to make a christmas card for them. So I stuck with the "coolness" and just added a handwritten sentiment et voilà! Here is My Christmas Guy Ian

The hat is handdrawn too. I wiped of the ink for the cap and stamped Ian without hat. Then I just draw him this hat and colored it red. It kinda worked. Some liquid appliqué and it was done.
Thank you for hopping with me today - I hope to see you soon here :-)
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamp: My Guy Ian - The Greeting Farm
ink: StazOn Jet Black
paper: soft suede, whisper white, real red, Merry Moments DP SU
others: liquid appliqué white, photo corner punch, watercolor pencils, Aquapainter, journaling marker black, buttons (from my stash), little golden bell (???)
16 comments:
Omgosh, Tanja! I love him!! What a fun idea to give My Guy Ian an Santa hat. And those buttons, I love all those buttons!! What a wonderful job you did on this card!!
Love your idea with Ian Santa! So creative!
Very cute - good job with the hat.
OMGosh, Tanja!!! LOVE this!!! Look at all those yummy buttons! And your sentiment is perfect!
Can I pretend this is Edward or Jacob decked out to wish me a Merry Christmas and happy Twilight dreams??? LOL! Fab card, girlfriend! {{{HUGS}}}
super cute. totally reminds me of my nephew.
{hugs}
Mary aka CMCMaryD
Love how you gave him a Santa hat!
lol... too cute!! He looks GREAT!!
xxx
LOVE it Tanja! You colored him up so cooly and perfect for a guy. That bell in the end of the hat is perfect! give the guys a little something to play with, right? LOL.
Cute card! I love how you added the bell to his hat!
WOWZAH! Tanja this card is amazing! What a creative way to make him "Christmas-y" with a Santa hat; cute bell detail too!! I love the colors, and oh, all those buttons! Fabulous guy card!
Your festive Ian is GREAT!!!!
This is Brilliant Tanja and love the bell and the altering very creative fabulous card! HuGs Kim :)
What a lovely card! Love the cute image!!
Hugs, Sonja xx
Hi Tanja!Love the hat. Great job! TFS
Wow! Tanya, this is a perfect "guy" Christmas card! Love how your added the hat with the bell and the buttons!!!
hehe.. very cute!
Post a Comment