Monday, December 14, 2009

An Award

Hi there,

I'm back! A little late but back....

Recently I received an award from Melina and Jeanette. - Thank you so much my friends - that really means a lot to me.

And here is what you have to do after recieving this award:

1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been
nominated.

7 things about myself:

- I have a stupid addiction for liquorice
- Our household don't need a TomTom - I'm pretty good in reading maps
- I drank a coffee with Jack Nicholson in a café in St. Tropez and didn't even recognize him at first .... (why it couldn't have been George Clooney?)
- When I was 14 years old I thought I have found the love of my life in a small twon near Manchester, GB (been there with a students exchange)- then I found this 15 years old guy in the bathroom in a pub in the middle of doing *** with another girl asking me if I wanna join .... boy, he was in trouble after that!!!
- I don't know the "Twilight" story and I won't!!! *****SHOCKING***** huh?
- When I will pass away (hopefully in not less than 60 years ;-)) then I will be Dr. Tanja Hartmann -> that's my goal for the long future
- when hubby and I were still living in Germany we used to go wreck diving in the Baltic Sea and once we dove while we coulnd't see as far as a foot length - that was really scary but all around us were the most beautiful jellyfishes I've ever seen :-)

That was probably more than you ever wanted to know about me, right?

So, I will give this award to Arielle, Susan, Lorie, Sandra, Mary, Kelly and Kadie

Phew, it was a lot of work coming up with all this information.... I need a cup of coffee!!

Hugs Tanja

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Thanks for the award, Tanja!!

Coffee with Jack Nicholson? Oh, I'd be thrilled with coffe and Jack!! Daniels, or Nicholson...it's all good!!

Those are very interesting facts about you indeed! I wish I had such exciting things, but we'll see what I can come up with.

Love and hugs,
Lorie

Mary Giles said...

Thanks for the Award Tanja! I agree Cloonie would have been better, but still exciting to rub elbows with the stars. You live an exciting life. I'll have to see if I have anything as interesting.

MiamiKel said...

Aren't you the sweetest!! Thank you so much for this honor and blessing :) Truly this makes my night ~ though I'm LOL on the twilight, lol! I'll be proud to display this most wonderful award - hugs, hugs and more hugs!! x0x0x0

Sandra MacLean said...

Thank you Tanja!! :) I'm soooooooo sorry it took me this long to come check out the award! Forgive me?! Christmas and losing my job kind of got in the way of a lot of things lately. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas Tanja and a wonderful New Year! (((hugs)))