Thursday, September 10, 2009

PKS challenge

Hello everybody!!!

Here is my entry for this week's challenge at Pechy Keen Stamps!
I can't help but I LOVE this sun! It is so bright and shine and everytime I have a look at it it makes me smile. So, even though I used it for last week's sketch too I had to pull it out again!


I bought this DP a couple weeks ago and when the package arrived I was disappointed because online the colors looked different. I just stored it away and while I was searching for a matching paper for this card the pack fell in my hand and I knew why I bought it - LOVE the color combination with yellow and kinda pumpkin pie and this green!!!

What do you think? Comments are much appreciated - that's the way we learn, right?

Hugs Tanja

Recipe:
stamps: You are my sunshine -PKS; Heard from the heart - SU, Damask Design - PTI;
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, versamark
paper: kraft cs, canson watercolor paper, basic grey Junebug, kiwiw kiss ribbon, pearl sticker, dimensionals, SU markers

7 comments:

karen said...

I love your sunshines!

Unknown said...

Tanja! This is brilliant! you've coloured and shaded the sun beautifully! The DP is amazing and the green ribbon with the yellow flowers is a stroke of genius!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen, it's great to have your company again.
Viv xx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Tanja! I love your card! Your little sun is perfectly colored! Your papers and embellishments are all beautifully put together! GREAT JOB!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!! :) KathyJ

Mary Giles said...

Tanja this sure did bring a smile to my face! I love the layout and that sun is just so perfectly colored.

Lorie said...

These colors are great together, Tanja!! Your shading on the sun is beautiful! It literally glows!! I'm so happy you play along with these challenges! I look forward to each and every one, because you're awesome!! Thanks for playing!

Love Ya!
Lorie

*Susan* said...

What a happy card! The sun is adorable and colored so well, and the DPs are gorgeous! Can't wait to ink up my new PK stamps too! {hug}

MiamiKel said...

How adorable, Tanja! So bright and fun and cheerful - this card just makes me smile all over! Wunderbar!