Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Christmas cards

Hello friends!

A couple weeks ago I started making my christmas cards. And during this time my friend Barbara aka barbaralynn over at SCS started a swap called "The BIG guy in the red .." I signed u for a spot and made this card. (Well, I actually haven't had a single Santa stamp... needless to say I had to have one, huh?)



And for the next card I was just playing around with some scrap paper and my Top Note Die. I figured out that I love the bermuda bay paper from SU - at first I wasn't excited about all of the new in colors, but the more I try to use them the more I really like them. I just wish they would have kept the riding hood red .... sniff***
So, this card will be another one I will send to friends and family in Germany this year :-)

Thank you for stopping by today and taking time to visit my little corner of the web.

Have a great rest of the day and see you soon
Hugs Tanja

Ingredients:

Santa card:
paper: barvo burgundy, very vanilla, choc chip, SU DP (sorry, couldn't figure out anymore which one it is..)
ink: versamark and choc chip classic, Antique Linen Distress
stamp: "Santa Collage" from Rubber Stampede (Michael's)
others: designer label punch SU, choc chip striped ribbon SU, rhinestone brads, Deteil EP clear, distressing tool, sponge, decorative scissor, dimensionals

Snowman card:
stamps: "What's so funny snowman" PKS, Polka Dots background SU
ink: StazOn Jet Black, Versamark, tempting turquoise
paper: bermuda bay textured, whisper white, DP unknown
others: MS snowflake punch, red rhinestone Kaiser Crafts, riding hood red ribbon, watercolor pencils, Aquapainter, white liquid appliqué, sponge, Top Note die and Big Shot, chit chat rub-ons SU

2 comments:

Catherine said...

OMGosh, Tanja! These are so great!
The Santa one is beautiful! I love the image, and your paper is gorgeous - love the way you layered it and the ribbon is perfect! And the snowman one is adorable! So cute! Love the dot stamp you used on the base, and the punched snowflakes are the perfect accents. Great coloring and layers!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Tanja,I just had to comment here, too that I hope this one lands in my box from the swap - I just LOVE It. I love the one you are sending home, too - and so cute to have an english Frohliche Wienachten card!!!!!!! (sp??) Tchuss!