Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scraps Vol. IV

Hi friends,

are you already bored with my new series of scraps? I know, at least I am bored. I have a bunch of wonderful DP sitting in a bag that wanted to be used and I will do my very best during he next weeks .... :-)
But that has to wait - today is another scrap-day. I got these beautiful stamp from my sweet friend Lorie (I know!!!) for participating in the weekly challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps. And I was itching to ink it up. And because I have to make nearly 70 christmas cards for this holiday season I better get started ....


And in addition I put together a little "giveaway" card for little presents or .... .


I used sage shadow cardstock with whisper white and baja breeze textured and a little bit of basic black. Dp is a scrap from a retired winter DP but I don't know the name anymore (gone with the paper). The snowman is from Peachy Keen stamps and is called "What's so funny snowman" medium size - colored with my trusty Faber-Castell watercolor pencils and an Aquapainter. I then added just a bit of white liquid applique, some MS snowflake punch-outs, embossed the white paper with my Cuttlebug snowflake folder. Some ribbon and buttons and dew drops and that's all - oh wait, I gave the snowflakes a dust of sage shadow pastel ...!

For the 3x3 card I stamped snowflakes from the "Serene nowflakes" set, pulled out these thinking of you" stamped (no clue which company), heat-embossed it with clear ep, added a sage shadow ribbon and a black button-brad and the little "giveaway"-card was ready, too!!!!

I hope you enjoyed it - thank you for visiting me today
Hugs Tanja

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh yes, my friend! I enjoy it very much! This is one of my very favorite Peachy Keen Stamps. It was one of my all time favorite tole painting patterns too! I'm glad you like it, and you sure put it to good use! Great card!!