Sunday, July 19, 2009

still in Germany

Good morning everybody!

Sorry for being mia for soooo long. But we are having a blast here in Germany! The weather is gorgeous (just around 20°C and with lots of rain - you remember-> we are living in Alabama and there is SUMMER right now!!!!!!) - so we are really enjoying the rainy and lazy days here.

Usually I wanted to share some cards while we are here but to be honest my online-time is like zero!!!! We are busy with visiting family, playing with the kids, eating good german food and just having a great time! So please forgive me when I just show you only two of the wonderful impressions we got during the past days.



I hope to have the chance to post a little more often during the next week. If you won't "see" me please be sure that I'm thinking of all of you every day!

Hugs and kisses
Tanja

P.S. for the sisterhood: ladies, I probably leave by the end of June!!!!! So PLEASE - let's do the Sisterpalooza around the 20th!!!!!!!!!!

P.P.S. for all my german fellowers: Hallo Stempelbegeisterte, ich finde es toll, dass ihr meinen blog besucht. Bitte hinterlasst doch einen Kommentar, ich würde euch gern kennenlernen - insbesondere weil ich auch aus Niedersachsen komme ;-). Freue mich drauf!

2 comments:

karen said...

YAY! A post!!
I'm glad you're having a great time in Germany! Have you spotted Kelly Bella yet?!

And it appears you are safe & not anywhere near that 259 car pile up! Oh yes, it made the news in Canada & the US!

Have a great trip! We miss you and cant wait till you come back to the sisterhood!

Lorie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're having a good time! We do miss you, but it looks and sounds like you are happily preoccupied! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Love ya!
Lorie