Just a pretty quick post today - our bag which was missed after we came back from Germany arrived this morning and I'm on my way to unpack all the goodies we brought with us .... ;-)
I participatd in the SCS Sketch-challenge and used the colors from the Colorthrowdown-challenge. I have to admit that I love the colors I worked with but there is still something missing - like a little "drama"-effect ... but well!

I absolutely like this stamp set from SU but everytime I use it I have to think of condolence (???)-cards. It's terrible - even though when I use bright or light colors.... I think I will use this card for the same thing because somebody in our neighborhodd passed away - !
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy your day and see you soon!
Hugs Tanja
Deets:
stamps: Dream du Jour ; Essence of Love all SU
ink: bordering blue and regal rose
paper: bordering blue, pink pirouette, whisper white; Wild Raspberry DP from K&Company
other: pearl stickers from Micheal's
3 comments:
It's a lovely card! Too bad you need to use if for condolences! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!
Very pretty, even if it is for sympathy. Unfortunately, we always need them! Thanks for playing with us this week!
LeAnne
Pretty card !
Post a Comment