Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Embossing


Good morning!!!

Since there are just a couple days left and we have to prepare for our trip to Germany I haven't had time to do some "special" cards. But I found this Fresh-Cut-Note-Crads in my stash and wanted to use them.


So I stamped the "Fresh Cut" image from SU in Versamark and embossed it with clear EP (for the green card) and sponged some ink over it (is the embossing resist technique, isn't it?).
For the red one I just stamped the images with Versamark and used my StampinPastels for coloring.
The red flower in the middle is from the same set stamped with riding hood red and cut out.
Et voilĂ , that's it. I will take them with me to Germany - you never know when you may need a little card ....

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day with lots of sunshine
Hugs Tanja

Recipe:
stamp: Fresh Cut from SU
ink: Versamark, kiwi kiss, summer sun, tango tangerine
paper: Fresh Cut notes from SU, Haiku DP, Rose Red DSP
others: Stampin Pastels, sponge, Rhinestone, yellow button and twine, brad with bling

4 comments:

Mary Giles said...

These are just sooo cute. Great idea for a quick card that I will have to remember.

Catherine said...

Isn't it great when you find goodies in your stash? I love it!
These are both lovely. Of course, being a green-lover, my fave is the first one!

Lorie said...

These are both very pretty, Tanja, but I LOVE the green one! Green is my favorite color!! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Have fun, enjoy your time with your family, and know that we will miss you!!

*Susan* said...

Tanja, these are so sweet! Pink and green are both favorites of mine..I can't pick just one! Have a wonderful trip! We'll miss you! {HUG}