Hi there,
I know, today is not the day of the HUGE blog-hop from The Greeting Farm - it is TOMORROW!!! But - I usually wanted to participate in this hop and it would have been my fist blog-hop ever but for a strange reason that I even cannot remember I signed up for the Verve blog-hop that will be tomorrow, too. Don't misunderstand me - I LOVE my Verve stamps but I guess I was so excited to be a part of a blog-hop that I mixed up the companies. Does this makes sense for you??? Anyway ...
I created this card as my entry for the TGF blog-hop. The card-sketch was from a challenge I cannot remember (since we are back from vacation I need a while to be back on my road again ;-)) And this Miss Anya saw ink for the first time in our relationship - she was so fun to color.

I hope y'all will have a lot of fun tomorrow when you hop with all this amazing and talented ladies out there from one blog to another - I will enjoy it!
Check back tomorrow - a Verve-card will be waiting for you!
Hugs Tanja
Deets:
stamps. Miss Anya from TGF
ink: basic black
paper: Canson watercolor paper, creamy caramel, chocolate chip, pink pirouette, berry bliss DP all by SU
others: rub-on SU, flower dies from cuttlebug, SU markers, dimensionals, stickles fruitpunch, huge rhinestone (got is as a present from a sweet friend of mine) - for the small card I used Label 1 nesties too
3 comments:
Welcome back Tanja!! These are beautiful and I wish you were participating in the TGF blog hop but the Verve one will be good too! Have a fabulous weekend!!
I love your submission, Tanja! I need to get busy and finish mine! Have fun on your Verve hop. I'll try to hop by and see what you've come up with for Verve! Can't wait!!
Beautiful job! Absolutely love those layouts and the pink and brown color combo!
Post a Comment