Friday, June 5, 2009

TGF - black and white


Good morning and a happy start of the weekend!

last night I was up until midnight to finish this card (and to do laundry, some cleaning ......)
It is for the the challenge over at The-Greeting-Farm-blog
It is to use just black and white and their sketch... Well, I messed up the sketch a little bit but I didn't use any other color .... not even a skin tone. But all these REALLY elegant ladies don't spent time in the sun so they are always that pale - right ;-) ?



For Anya's dress I used silver bells Shimmerz to make it a little bit sparkle. The whole lady is colored with my basic black ink pad and an Aquapen.

Thank you for checking in - wish you a great Friday and hope to see you soon!

Hugs Tanja

Recipe
stamp: Dress up Anya, Wardrobe II, Light up
ink: basic black craft, moonlight white Brilliance
paper: whisper white, basic black, vellum, Canson watercolor paper
accessories: Aqua pen, ribbon, martha Stewart punch, Rhinestone, black stickles, dimensionals

6 comments:

Catherine said...

OMGosh, Tanja, I am drooling over this card! I love how pale she is - totally reminds me of Twilight. Awesome job!!!!

*Susan* said...

Oooooo Tanja, this card is fabulously Gothic! I love how you added the rhinestones to the DP and punched the bottom -- just perfect! {hug}

Lorie said...

Beautiful card, Tanja! You did a wonderful job with just the basic black, and you captured the very essence of Twilight with the colors and elegant sparkles! Just beautiful!!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh Tanja!!! This is fabulous!! I can't believe you've gotten yours done already!? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

kadie said...

Oh, I love it!! Great job using only b/w and grey. I think this is just lovely!! I hope you win!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! This is terrific, Tanja! I hope you win!!!