I have to give a big shout to Mary and Lorie - they just became DT members! Mary for "The Greeting Farm" and Lorie for "Sweet and Sassy" - this two are awesome and so talented! Please droole over to their blocks and leave some congrats.
I wanted to show you another card made of some sraps.
I got the bella image from a card-kit-swap and put it to good use - I think!
It is really self-explaining - just used my Oval Scallop Nesties - and the DP is "Afternoon Tea". The Dew Drop are by Robin's Nest and the sentiment is a rub-on from SU!
I gotta run, we will prepare Enchilladas today. Have a wonderful day!!!!
Hugs Tanja
4 comments:
Tanja, my dear, I can't believe I've been away so long! {hugs} There are so many blogs I love but so little time for me to visit! Oh my, all of your cards are beautiful! I especially love the colors of this card and how you sponged around Bella.
And I must join you and say Congrats to Mary & Lorie! We have such wonderful Sisters! {hug}
Wow Tanja! Your scraps certainly come together nicely! This is lovely, and I too love the sponging around Miss Bella. A very nice card. Thanks also for the shout out! It's because of faithful and encouraging friends like all of you wonderful sisters that I even have the courage to try! Special (((((hugs))))) to you my friend!
I love your scraps! I have three boxes full and I really need to do the same - break them out and use them constructively!
Hope the enchiladas were wonderful :)
This is very lovely Tanja and I love the vintage feel. Thank you so much for the shout out. {{{hugs}}}
Post a Comment