Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yummy icecream

Hi folks,

just a quick post today - my husband is still on his Canyon-trip and the boys are having quiet-time at the moment. I have to take this time to do some necessary work around the house and sneak at my desk just for a little bit .... :-)

I wanted to share a crad today that I made for a monthly card-swap. You get the image and the DP from the hostess of the month and create a 6 car
ds that you send to each member of the group. And for this month we got these wonderful icecream-cone.


I picked the colors of the DP for my iceream and colored it with my SU markers. I still have to learn a lot about shading and how to .... But I really like the colors together.

Wish y'all a good Wednesday and take care
Hugs Tanja

Recipe:

main stamp, DP and ink is unknown
stamps: sentmient from SU "Life's a breeze" set
Paper: creamy caramel and whisper white
acc.: red ribbon from Michael's, dimensionals, Label 1 Nesties, blue dew drops from Robin's Nest

2 comments:

Mary Giles said...

That looks yummy. I really like the teal blue color and pop of red.

Judy McMullen said...

Oh, yummy indeed! That ice cream cone just jumps off the page...I wish!!! Beautiful card as usual, Tanja.