just another quick post today. We just headed home from swimming class with my oldest son. Our temperatures are around 100°F and humidity is nearly the same in percentage ;-)
So, we try to rest a little bit and then we will be on our the way to another pool party ......pweh!
I received one of my favorite Rileys the day before yesterday and I had to ink him up right away. Love love love him! And I found these yummy paper in my stash from K&Company and had to put everything together. Riley cannot decide - swimming in the pool or tanning under an umbrella ... a combination of both would be great, huh?
I didn't want to cover so much from that DP so I just sponges the edges and put a little piece of this awesome "waterpaper" behind Riley. I always have to think about the swimming lessons my son is participating since 2 weeks that I had to sew a little fence around him to keep him "safe" =)
Added some dew drops and there we go ....
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!!
Hugs Tanja
P.S. Even though it won't be worth it this will probably be another entry for the Hanna DT guest designer search over at the forum at SCS - go check it out!!!
Recipe:
stamp: Fins Riley
ink: basic black
paper: Canson watercolor paper, riding hood red, whisper white, DP Seaglass from K&Company
others: Nesties Label 1, dew drops, watercolor pencils Faber Castell, blender pen, white gel pen, dimensionals, sewing machine and white threat
4 comments:
How fun and yes this little Riley is a cutie with his floatie. Love your sewn fence to keep him safe.
Cute card with this Riley. Love your stitched fence!!
I thought my Arizona weather was bad but if you're having 100 degree temps with humidity that high you get the prize for yucky weather!
Oh how adorable! I love the layout and the colors - oh my!!!
Sweet Sweet Card!
Post a Comment