Time for another challenge-card!!! last night I couldn't sleep very well so I got up and saw some of my card-kits laying on my desk. So I grabbed one from Janet Rossi (I had some from her before and they are all awesome) and used this week challenge from Our Creative Corner. And this is what I came up with:
I LOVE the DP I found in her back and the primas match perfectly. - BTW, so sad that they will retire Riding Hood Red - is anybody else here who cannot live without it???? ;) -
I colored the hearts with a glitter pen for a little bit of sparkle and added liquid pearls to the corners if the image. Thank you Janet, for providing such an amazing kit!
Enjoy your loved one today and have a good start in a new week.
Toodles Tanja
3 comments:
Oh my, YES!! I'm gong to miss my Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss sooooo much!! They have been my all time favorite colors! Tanja, your card is wonderful, and you're right the paper and primas match perfectly!! Lovely card!!
What a sweet card - the layout is awesome and the colors too! Thanks for sharing darling!
This is one cheery card! Love the big flower! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment