I'm still working on project to take with us to Germany. While we will be in Germany my mother will have a shoulder surgery and my MiL will celebrate her 60th birthday. So, I wanted to make a very special card for each situation and ended up trying the Tri Shutter Card! It is so easy to make and the result is awesome.
The first one is supposed to be the birthday card. I LOVE the Bella Rose DP from SU - the red is awesome and the flowers .... yummy!
The second card will be the get-well-soon-card (that's what the sentiment says in german ;-) ).
To both cards I will attach a picture of the family on the left side of the card (where the ribbon is) - well, at firstI have to search for good one, then crop it, chosse the wallet-size, get my hubby to print it ....... we will see =)
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will have a sunny summer day!!!!!
Hugs Tanja
Recipe
red card:
stamp: Edwin with tulips - Magnolia, love - TGF Dress-up-Ian and Anya
ink: basic black
paper: kiwi kiss, riding hood red, whisper white DP Bella Rose
others: Prima flowers and brads, SU markers, buttons, silver hardware from Hodgepodge SU, riding hood red ribbon, build-a-brad, dimensionals, Megabilities curved rectangles, circle punches
green/blue card:
stamp: two boys from Whipper Snapper, Eastern blooms from SU
ink: basic black, only orange, yoyo yellow, Antique Linen Distress Ink
paper: kiwi kiss, night of navy, whisper white, Main Blueberry DP
others: SU markers, Prima flowers, buttons, build-a-brad, kiwi kiss ribbon, silver hardware hodgepodge SU, special greenbrad Making Memories, square punch
4 comments:
Tanja these are GORGEOUS!! They will be a big hit, I'm sure!! I haven't tried this yet (got a few in the friendship swap!) and these are terrific samples! Tschuss!
What a neat idea. I love the layouts and am going to for sure, head over to the tutorial. Love it!
These are gorgeous and so much fun!! I love all the details!
Oh my goodness, YES, this IS AWESOME!! These cards are wonderufl, Tanja, and I know your moms will love them!!
Post a Comment