Monday, June 15, 2009

Color challenge #9

Happy Monday!!!!

After a long weekend I'm back in blogger-world. My husband came home on Saturday from a 10-day-trip to Utah, Arizona and Nevada. So, our house was filled with boys (young and old ones) running around, chasing each other ....

And during that time I took a little break while everybody was sleeping and made this card for Dawn McVey's Rapberry Suite Color Challenge.

The layout is pretty clean and simple but I like the colors together and wanted to try my "Dreams du Jour" set from SU.

That's for today - just a short post during boy's naptime ... Mommy gotta go and make a card ;)

Have a good day and take care
Hugs Tanja

Recipe:
stamps: Dream du Jour SU
ink: basic black and old olive
paper: wild wasabi, basic black, very vanilla, DP Frosty Day SU
others: watercolor pencils, stickles, pearl, rick-rack-ribbon, dimensionals, Big SHot and Manhatten Floral Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful! I really like that embossing folder!

Mary Giles said...

This is so gorgeous and the colors are very striking together. Great job Tanja.

Ann said...

Very nice! I love the embossing.

MiamiKel said...

Tanja this is splendid -- you have a little something over on my blog, m'dear! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great embossing! Fabulous job on the color combo!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lorie said...

Very elegant card, Tanja! Beautiful!!