As I promised yesterday, here is my first card for my new blog!!! (I'm so happy that everything works well =) )
I made the card - actually 6 of them - for Kelly's Monster-swap.
This little guy is one of the cute stamps I purchased a couple weeks ago from Whipper Snapper. (Psst, don't tell Kelly - I bought this one for her swap and she didn't want us to buy a stamp especially for her) He was colored with my SU ink pads and my aqua painter. Love how he turned out.
Since I don't have a lot of stamps with sentiments I pulled out my white roller pen and handwrote the saying. It worked for this card but I guess I have to search for some sentiments for the future, ehm?
I hope y'all will have a wonderfull day today. We have lots of sunshine here and the temperature is going up to 86° F (30°C). Summer is coming ....
Hugs Tanja
stamp: Monstrosity - Whipper Snapper, On the Spots - Background stamp SU
paper: watercolor paper - canson, brilliant blue, tempting turqoise, Haiku and Jersey Shore DP - all SU
accessories: chipboard tag SU, blue ribbon - Michaels, Nestabilities Labels 1 - Spellbinder,
8 comments:
Awesome job on the Monster card, Tanja! And I'm so happy to see your first post!!!! Yea!!!
Your profile pic is beautiful, BTW! {{hugs}}
Terrific blog! I'm so proud of you!!!!! And I sooo honored that your first card post is for my Monstah Swap! How sweet is that! This card, btw, is the bomb!! You are such a terrific card swapper - congrats on the new blog! Wunderbar! XOXOXOXO
I love this guy with the tongue - Hilarious! I sure hope I get one...
What a fun and adorable card! I love the image... and what you have done with him. Great job!!!
It's soooooooo cool that you have a blog, too. Love it!
OMGosh! This is so darn cute, Tanja! Great coloring and absolutely love the sentiment!! Congrats on the blog. Maybe I'll get inspired. LOL
Love this card Tanja....hmmmmmm....would love to see it in my return swaps......
This is super!! You are so fast at getting your swap cards out, it's amazing. And they are always perfect!
Tanja!! Congratulations on your blog!! :D This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the fun colors and that Whipper Snapper stamp is FUN!!
Post a Comment