Monday, November 8, 2010

cqc#58 - special

Hi there,

another week flew by and now it's time again for the colourQ-challenge. This week Arielle brought to you this great color combo - so fallish-y!
I wanted to use one of my newest Lori-Boyd-digis (go and check out her new release - jaw-dropping-cute!) and I decided to play with Jen Tapler's sketch.

So, here we go. Enjoy!!!!!
Hugs and kisses
Tanja

P.S. will post the deets later as I'm running out the door ***waving***

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute...your coloring is incredible! You and Arielle must have practiced together! I like that you used a totally different theme for these colors!

*Susan* said...

Tanja, this is so cute! I love the sketch you used - it reallys shows off that adorable image! So sweet! {hug}

LORi said...

ohhh my my Tanja!!! This is Adorable and elegantly beautiful at the same time!! I love it!! Your coloring is Fabulous!!! WOW!!

HUGs - LORi