Tuesday, November 2, 2010

cqc#57



Hi there,

Harvey (my computer) seems to be a little stinker at the moment. Maybe he feels a little neglected ... *sigh*

But anyhow - last but not least here is my take of this week's colorQ challenge.

I thought I get a jumpstart on christmas cards this year... and I took this great color combo and designed a card with some not-so-typical christmas colors.
Since time is short here on the Hartmann Ranch I made it easy peasy and pretty much self-explaining (???).

Okay, today is hubby's birthday and we have some exciting things to do today - still a little secret here but if you stay tuned I will let you know in a couple days what's going on here and why I'm not posting that often ...

Sending huge hugs your way, my friends
Tanja

4 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

OH - I can't stand the suspense!!! I'm planning to call you on Saturday or Sunday.... will you be home?

Arielle H Gordon said...

I'm sorry, I meant to say I really love your Christmas card... so cool with these colors & the embossing is excellent!

Anonymous said...

I love this. It's so simple but makes such an amazing impact. Awesome awesome card Tanja...

*Susan* said...

Oh Tanja, this is beautiful! I love the clean and simple look, but yet it is so elegant, especially with the pretty scallop punched corners and rhinestones. Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby! Ooo, can't wait to hear your exciting news! {HUG}