Monday, October 11, 2010

cqc#54 - BOO


Hi there,

I'm late again. Seems to be a "new tradition" here - have to change this :)
Today is colorQ-day again and Arielle has chosen some great Halloween colors - love it. So I printed out this adorable little "Ladybug" designed and just released by Lori Boyd ( if you haven't yet you HAVE TO go and check out her digi-store - sooooooo cute).

The layout is from Iheart2 stamp by Jen del Muro - love it, definately will use it more often in the future.

Gotta run - need to prepare everything for tomorrow for work :)

Take care and hugs for y'all
Tanja

4 comments:

April said...

I adore that shade of green!! What an adorable card! I am going to find time to play....one of these days....lol

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Scrappers' Ranch said...

Hi Tanja

I am a new follower, thanks for sharing your work, I am here from the "October Release Blog Hop" not sure where to leave a comment, so this looks good to me! LOL
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
a_scrap_above(at)yahoo(dot)com

Imke said...

Hi Tanja,

great Halloween Card. I like the different DP and this image is too cute !