Sunday, August 1, 2010

TPE#77 and ballons


Hi there,

we ares still buried under tons of things that need to get packed away.... But well, it's kind of an early christmas - you find things you've never known you had 'em ;).

I managed to sit down and play a little bit with some goodies that I couldn't touch in the US anymore before the move. Actually I'm playing the whole week long already but still haven't found a good place to take the pics ..... (insert rolleyes here).

For this card I used the sketch from The Pink Elephant and went ahead. And I have to admit I really like the result :)) . Have I told you already that my friend Arielle was asked to join the DT over at TPE? Arielle, you rock, girlfriend. I wish I could just drive down the street and check out your creations :( soooooo sad!!!!! But you are the best!!!! HUge hugs!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by today and visiting me
Hugs Tanja

Supplies:
stamps: Up up and away - PTI
ink: Momento black, tempting turquoise, riding hood red, crushed curry, Antique Linen Distress
paper: kraft, early espresso, PTI white, Fly a Kite October Afternoon
others: Mat Stack I die PTI, Up and away die PTI, Copics, red rhinestone sticker, paper piercing tool, choc chip marker SU

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! For someone who isn't totally settled you're doing wonderful things! I can't wait to see pics of your new house and the area you're living in - it sounds wonderful.

Hugs Sweetie!
Michelle

Imke said...

Hey Tanja, i like the bright colors and how you create this little scene. Beautiful !

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! What a great card!

Lorie said...

Oooh! This is so bright, cheerful and an absolute delight! Thanks for sharing!