
Hi there,
oh my, the weeks just fly by ... I wanted to post more often but .... well, life always comes in the way, grrr! Sorry for that!
Today's card is for the colorQ challenge from my friend Arielle - go and check out her gorgeous inspiration photos!!! Just eye-candy-yummyness!
And for this week I decided to stay away from my beloved PTI stamps - that was hard. I still haven't had the time to just sit down and play with them ***sniff***.. But I got two new sets from Claire from Waltzingmouse Stamps and I LOVE them. And Claire is the sweetest person ever, that's for sure.
Back to the card - I used a total of 4(!) different stamp sets from 3 (!!!) different companies, yeah to me! ;) And yes, I gave up and used one from PTI :) - couldn't resist. Can you say I'm addicted? NOOOOO!
The layout is from CCEE#1034 - I think I will used this one a lot in the future.
Thank you for stopping by today and stay tuned - tomorrow I have a card (actually 2) that will meet a lot of challenges ....
Hugs Tanja
Supplies:
stamps: Fancy Flourishes - PTI; Love's Flower - Verve; Vintage Label 1&4 - Waltzingmouse Stamps
ink: riding hood red, sahara sand, choc chip, vintage cream PTI, Versamark
paper: vintage cream, sahara sand, bermuda bay, more mustard, tango tangerine, cherry cobbler
others: Embossing plate PTI, Label 4 Nesties, smokey rhinestone stickers
6 comments:
Great card, Tanja! I love the colors, flourishes, and the corner with the flourish and bling underneath. Beautiful!!!
I loved your card as soon as I saw it! Those gorgeous colors to the side, with the stones on them. That fabulous paper and the way you curled the edge. Wonderful!
sweet use of the CCEE sketch...thanks for playing
Very pretty, love the array of colors in the squares and the jewels. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us in the CCEE challenge.
Oh!! I love your rainbow of colors on the side!! And the flourish and fabulous Waltzingmouse frame are fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE challenge!
Gorgeous! Love those pops of color and the corner turned up like that is so cool!
Post a Comment