
Hi there,
sorry for the late post today (well, actually I was supposed to post this yesterday ....) but I totally messed up the days. We are in the middle of "moving-preparations" and even I made a ton of lists it is really hard to keep on track with all the tiny things that are important to do , grrrr! :)
But here is my card for this week's colorQ-challenge. I chose this little cutie from "Lily of the valley" stamps and colored him with Copics. The sentiment is from "All Stars" set by PTI and the paper is from SU - Pawsitively .... . I really love this grass punch from Martha Stewart. Will use pretty often as soon as our stuff will be unpacked in our new home in Germany ... ***sniff***
The ketch was borrowed from Taylor from this challenge.
I'm off to start packing up my dear paper packs, inks, .... - oh boy, that will be hard for me!!!
Have a great day and thanky ou for seeing me today here!!
Hugs Tanja
8 comments:
Ohhhh sweet Tanja, it will be hard to see all your wonderful crafting items packed away, but that just means bigger things are waiting ahead for you! Your family will be so excited to see you soon, and so close on a full time basis!
Your card is super adorable!! Yesterday was my son's last day of soccer - this is soooo cute and love the little dirt smudges - perfect!
x0x0
OOh its adorable! What a cute image! Great card and I love the soccer ball details!
This one is a jaw-dropper!! I love love love his dirty shirt!!! You have so many cool and delightful elements-really fantastic card!!
Tanja, this is so CUTE! I love this little guy's dirty shirt and all the soccer balls! And I always adore plaid paper!
{sniffle, sniffle} I don't want to think about you packing and leaving, but I know you'll make a happy, loving home wherever life leads you. And you'll be so close to your family - just think of the many wonderful memories just waiting to happen!! Remember, sweetie, we're always just a mouse click away! {HUGS}
Tanya, I am (sniffle, sniffle) so sad to see you packing up your papers, stamps and ink! I wish so much we could keep you here in the states and so disappointed we never had the opportunity to meet IRL. I hope someday that will happen either here in the USA or Germany or anywhere in this world. Like all your sistahs here I'm wishing you much happiness in your new home. We'll still be sharing here as always. (HUGS!)
Love this sweet, cute card. Such a perfect boy card!
Tanja this is so stunning! I just love it. So sad to see you off - but I know what we will always be "sisters" in all the ways that matter. Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories from your new home.
Love you to bits sweet friend!
Michelle
Adorable - that little guy is adorable!! Great card too. I love how you punched out the grass and added all the little touches. TFS
Super cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Claudia & Co!!
Sheri-C&C DT
Post a Comment