
Hi there,
and thank you for stopping by today. To all of you who came over for the There-She-Goes-blog-hop: Thank you so much for making it such a huge success! Man, I haven't had that many comments and feedback on my posts yet - they are so appreciated and it is always amazing to see how many of you actually take the time to visit me here on my little corner of the web - THANK YOU very much from the bottom of my heart!
Okay, stop rambling now, Tanja!
LOVE them. And I really like how the black layer gives the card a bit of elegance :) And please, can anybody help with this DP - I found a scrap of it in my stash and I know it is a retired SU paper but I have no clue which one ...
Hope to see you back soon
Hugs Tanja
Supplies:
stamps: Fancy Flourishes PTI, Beautiful you - Verve
ink: going gray, sahara sand, kiwi kiss
paper: kraft, ww, true black , SU retired DP, Vellum
others: Beautiful Butterflies die SU, button and twine, Shimmerz
7 comments:
Beautiful Card, Tanja. I like the butterfly, can´t wait to get my dies ;-) The paper called "Afternoon Tea".
Very lovely! I'm sort of going through a butterfly thing myself, lol!
Really gorgeous, Tanja. I love that band of black. It really sets the card off. Beautiful butterfly.
beautiful, Tanja! Love the butterfly layers :)
This is so beautiful! Gorgeous use of the colors this week!
So soft and pretty. I love that butterfly.
How beautiful and delicate! I love it Tanja :D
Post a Comment