Monday, May 17, 2010

cqc#33 - Thank you


Hi there,

sorry for this delayed post today. We are on vacation and our external server just broke down so I couldn't get my picture uploaded in time .... grrrrr!
But anyhoo ...

This is my take for this week's colorQ over at Arielle's challenge. Go and check it out and maybe give it a try. The rest of the DT have AWESOME card too :)

thank you for stopping by today and if you wanna hop with Taylored Expression - please see my 2. post for today ***happy sigh***
Hugs Tanja

Supplies:
sorry, will update it later today ......

4 comments:

Shaz said...

I love the GLOBE!!! Where did you get it?

Jo said...

Yes I love the globe too! Where is it from? Beautiful card

Imke said...

Oh Tanja, this is beautiful and a great idea with the globe.

Viel Spass noch im Urlaub und lieben Gruß !

kadie said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!!