Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ColorQ#31 - or PTI only - TESC111


Hi there,

it is Tuesday and that means it is time for another colorQ challenge from Arielle! BTW - sketch is from Taylored Expression!

I'm not that happy with my card today ... just couldn't get it work the way I imagined it ...... But it is for my oldest son and he loves it. So I think at least this is okay, right?

Thank you for popping today - take care
Hugs Tanja

Supplies:
stamps: all PTI -> Polka Dots Basics II, Distressed stripes, All Star Team
ink: fresh snow PTI, SU-> tempting turquoise, crushed curry, certainly celery
paper: PTI white, tempting turquoise, brilliant blue, crushed curry
others: certainly celery ribbon, Fillable Frames #3 die PTI, scallop border punch SU, sponge, buttons PTI

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Super fun way to use and combine those stamps! Love the way you did the frame!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is soooo cool! That sentiment is perfect for these colors and I love how you made the little window!! I like it anyway! We are our own worst critics!