Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blast from the Past - TE blog hop


Hi there,

and welcome to the "Blast From The Past" blog hop from Taylored Expression. When you come from Carol Rinear's blog then you are on the right track. If not then you might want to go back to Taylor's blog and start from the beginning.

There was just one "challenge" for this hop: use a stamp set that was released before the year 2010. EasyPeasy!!! I chose "Discover your wings" - and I used the sketch Taylor provided for this hop - love it!!!! Paper is from October Afternoon - Thrift Shop. Everything else is pretty selfexplaining.

Now hop over to my sweet friend Arielle's blog to see what she whipped up for you - I promise it will be worth a visit ;)
And just in case you get lost on your hop you can find a list of all the participants on the end of this post (I really hope the link is working ....)

Thank you for stopping by today - I hope to see you soon!
Hugs Tanja


25 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

I love the color scheme here. Really pretty pleated ribbon too! Awesome card for the hop!

Karen Motz said...

So so so pretty! Love all the sparkle!!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, Tanja - this just took my breath away! So beautiful, love the colors and your vision for this card - fabulous!

Jen said...

Very pretty...great choice of papers with the images!

Taylor said...

This is gorgeous, Tanja! I love the turquoise and black combo with the touch of pink and yellow in the butterflies! So pretty!


Thanks for playing in the Blast from the Past blog hop!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful! Love the sparkle on the butterflies and how you stamped the image on patterned paper!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! That flower image is one of my favorites! :o) Great embellishments!

TannyP said...

Beautiful! I just adore this stamp set and you've really got me thinking with stamping it on patterned paper and adding the bling!

Jodi Collins said...

This is just PERFECT Tanja!!! FAB layout and papers, LOVE the stitching and the glittery butterflies are SO gorgeous!!

Imke said...

This is just great, love the layout and the butterflys. The colors and the black ribbon fits great.

Donna Baker said...

gorgeous! love the flowers stamped on the pattern paper; so glad you played in the hop with us!

Alex said...

SOOO divine!!! LOVE the color combo - right up my alley!! beautiful card, just yummy!! :)

Karen Giron said...

I love this card!! The rhinestones add SO much to those flowers and the layout is super cute!

Lori said...

I love how you stamped this set on patterned paper, and added the bling to the center. And LOVE LOVE LOVE how you used the ribbon! Great card for the sketch! :o)

Stacey Schafer said...

so gorge!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Tanja! Love the shimmery butterflies!!

Carolina said...

What a sweet card and the glittery butterflies are such a beautiful touch. I'm so glad you were able to join the hop today!

Jess Willison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the ribbon! I'll have to get this set....everyone's cards using it are so amazing!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awesome card. Love those butterflies.

Rosie said...

Those butterflies are just beautiful! Nice card.

Jen Tapler said...

Oh wow! This is so beautiful!! I love everything about it!!

RiNNE said...

So pretty! I like the stitching, PP, and butterflies!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Congrats on winning the "blast from the past" blog hop, Tanja! Fantastic, awesome card with some of my favs...butterflies!! Love it!!!

Clarissa said...

Hi Tanja, I love your use of gems with the stampes image. It was really effective.

*Susan* said...

Tanja, this is beautiful! Love the colors you chose, and your glittery butterflies look as if they are ready to fly away! Gorgeous! {HUG}