Thursday, August 6, 2009

Augst Friendships



Good morning!

I think I mentioned before that I'm part of a group of the most wonderful ladies who swap together every month and share good things and not so good things and just chat and ....

Every month one lady of the group is hosting the swap and provide the monthly theme. For August my friend Gael wanted us to create a card with a moving part. I chose to make this flip-flop one and absolutely love the technique.

But after chosing the technique I had a hard time to put the paper and stamps and embellies together. Finally I ended up with this
version.



This is the back of the swing part. I decided to keep it in friendship mood and used my great friend stamp set from SU.

The new in-colors work great together and so I kept the combo easy and kinda fall-ish.

Thank y'all for stopping by today

Have a good day
Hugs Tanja


Deets:
stamps: Inspired by Nature, Great Friends, Snow Burst all SU; "Remember" from Stampology by Autumn Leaves
ink: whisper white, moonshine white Brilliance, Kiwi Kiss,
paper: soft suede, crushed curry textured, rich razzleberry,whisper white, Razzlebery Lemonade DP
others: MS butterfly punch, pearl sticker, satin ribbon, paper piercing tools, dimesionals, white gel pen, Label 3 nesties








8 comments:

karen said...

This is great Tanja!
I think I will do a flip flop card too! The other types seem a bit too complicated for me! LOL

I love the natural colors you used and the little butterflies pop out beautifully!

Lorie said...

I've never tried a swing card, Tanja! Yours is gorgeous!! I left you a little award on my blog. :-) Thanks for sharing your wonderful piece of artwork!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tanja, this is so beautiful! I cannot wait to see it in person!!

Mary Giles said...

Oh my this is gorgeous. Like Karen said...I love the natural and fresh colors together. Just stunning. I hope I get one.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Tanya, what an absolutely vision of a card - I love the fresh colors and the technique is terrific!! I hope I'm lucky to get one back in the swap :)

Catherine said...

Love the flip-flop card! The white on kraft is striking and beautiful!

kadie said...

This is stunning! So beautiful!!

Judy McMullen said...

OMG! Tanya, this is so cool! Wow! You make the most wonderful cards. Love it!!! And I love butterflies too...I want one, I want one!!