Thursday, February 24, 2011

Waiting Tilda - Love U


Hi there,
thank you for stopping by today.

I wanna show you a Magnolia card that I created for the Friday Sketchers challenge. I got this Tilda from one of my stamping buddies from SCS.
We are doing a special swap/ challenge. The host of the month stamps 3-4 images and sends them out to the participants. Each of the ladies creates a card using the image and post it on her blog. It is so fun to see all the different cards made with the same image.. I love the paper Tilda was stamped on - so sparkly!!!! can you see it the picture in the right? It' even sparklier in reality :)

Thank you Linda for this one!!

Hugs Tanja

4 comments:

Donelda said...

ah, this is so pretty!! So many lovely details ... how can I tell you all the ways I love it ??!!!

*Susan* said...

Sweet Tanja! I wanted to stop by and say Hello! and Miss You!

What a gorgeous, gorgeous card! I love the soft color palette and your beautifully colored image! The lovely ribbon & button detail, the roses, and the bling are the perfect touches!

Hope you and the family are well! {HUG}

Vickie Y said...

Love all the elements of your card. The coloring, layout,ribbon, bling...everything is perfect.

Queenie Jeannie said...

WOWIE!!! Your Tilda is sheer perfection!! LOVE the colors you used and how well everything coordinates!