
Hi there,
if you wandering where I've been .... well, the movers came last week and packed up all our stuff. Means: EVERYTHING!!!! It took them 4 days to pack all that and put it in 2 huge containers to get it shipped to Germany. Man, I had a hard time seeing all my crafting stuff wrapped up ... I took a bunch of photos and as soon as I can slow down with cleaning, entertaining kids .... I try to upload acouple of them. So please, stay tuned!!! :)
Thank you for staying with me - specially since I'm not able to post regularly at the moment.
Sending huge hugs to y'all
Tanja
Supplies:
stamps: all PTI: Tin Types, Signature Greetings, Up and away, Turning a new leaf
ink: tango tangerine, whisper white, Momento black
paper: apricot appeal, PTI white, choc chip, sage shadow,
others: range grosgrain ribon, PTI button and twine, rick rack die, white embossing powder,
3 comments:
Tanja - your card is lovely! And I can't imagine how it felt watching all your stuff get packed. This is such an exciting time for you though and while we will all miss, you will be with us in spirit - and in the Sisterhood!
Hugs to you
Michelle
Love this!! What a great way to combine all those stamps! They look great together!
Hallo Tanja, da hast Du wirklich viele Stempel zu einem tollen Bild vereint. Sehr schöne Karte. Lieben Gruß
Post a Comment